Baileys, famous for their liqueurs, has introduced a new liqueur made with almond milk. “Our almondmilk is made from sweet almond oil and almond essence (extracted from crushed almonds), cane sugar and purified water with a touch of real vanilla”, Baileys states on their website. “This smooth spirit blends the luscious, nutty flavors of real …
- Survey: 55% in Britain Have Eaten More Vegan Meat and Dairy Alternatives Since Lockdown
- Field Roast to Launch Vegan Pepperoni in U.S. and Canada
- Nestlé Launching Vegan Tuna Salad
- Vegan Beyond Burger Now Available At All Denny’s Locations
- Report: Beyond Meat The Fastest Growing Vegan Meat Company
- Trader Joe’s Launching Their Own Vegan “Bleeding Burger” on January 20
There are dozens of farm sanctuaries across the globe; click here for a detailed list!