The international fast food franchise Wendy’s is currently offering a vegan black bean burger on its menu at multiple locations. Although all of the locations are currently located in Columbia, South Carolina, Wendy’s plan is to make the veggie burger an item at all of its locations, if it sells successfully. Below are the Wendy’s …
- Study: Plant-Based Diet Reduces Risk and Severity of COVID-19
- Pizza Hut Adds Vegan Beyond Meat Sausage and Beef Crumbles to Permanent UK Menu
- Berkeley (CA) City Council Votes to Require Vegan Meals at Jails, Public Buildings
- Long John Silver’s Announces Vegan Fried Fish and Crab Cakes
- Impossible Foods Announces Vegan Chicken Nugget, to Launch in Restaurants in the Fall
- Study: Vegan Diet Significantly Reduces Menopause Symptoms
There are dozens of farm sanctuaries across the globe; click here for a detailed list!