According to an important new study published by the journal BMJ Nutrition, Prevention & Health, plant-based diets “were associated with lower odds of moderate-to-severe COVID-19.” The study is titled Plant-based diets, pescatarian diets and COVID-19 severity: a population-based case–control study in six countries. “Several studies have hypothesised that dietary habits may play an important role in …
- Report: Lighlife Tops List of “Most Significant Players of the Global Plant-Based Meat Market”
- Report: Vegan Pet Food Market Grows to $9 Billion, to Grow to $15 Billion by 2028
- Plant-Based Diets Can Play “Major Role” in Reversing Obesity and Chronic Disease Epidemics, Finds Study
- Study: Men Report Better Physical and Mental Well-Being After Going Vegan
- Mexico Bans Cosmetic Animal Testing
- Study: Vegan Diets May Help Fight Against Long-COVID
There are dozens of farm sanctuaries across the globe; click here for a detailed list!