People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals (PETA) has released their 2016 list of the top vegan cities in the United States, and some of the cities on the list may surprise a few people. Below is the full list: 1. Portland, Oregon Portland Oregon | Michael Silberstein | CC BY 2.0 This year, Portland, …
- Survey: 55% in Britain Have Eaten More Vegan Meat and Dairy Alternatives Since Lockdown
- Field Roast to Launch Vegan Pepperoni in U.S. and Canada
- Nestlé Launching Vegan Tuna Salad
- Vegan Beyond Burger Now Available At All Denny’s Locations
- Report: Beyond Meat The Fastest Growing Vegan Meat Company
- Trader Joe’s Launching Their Own Vegan “Bleeding Burger” on January 20
There are dozens of farm sanctuaries across the globe; click here for a detailed list!