A study published this week by the U.S. National Institute of Health, and published in print by the journal Neurogastroenterology & Motility, has found that a vegetarian diet is associated with a significantly reduced risk of irritable bowel syndrome (IBS), compared to diets where meat is consumed on a regular basis. “Although several dietary factors …
- Survey: 55% in Britain Have Eaten More Vegan Meat and Dairy Alternatives Since Lockdown
- Field Roast to Launch Vegan Pepperoni in U.S. and Canada
- Nestlé Launching Vegan Tuna Salad
- Vegan Beyond Burger Now Available At All Denny’s Locations
- Report: Beyond Meat The Fastest Growing Vegan Meat Company
- Trader Joe’s Launching Their Own Vegan “Bleeding Burger” on January 20
There are dozens of farm sanctuaries across the globe; click here for a detailed list!