Mexico has placed a ban on the testing of cosmetics on animals, following a unanimous vote in the nation’s senate. Passage of the new law makes Mexico the first country in North American to ban cosmetic animal testing. The proposal passed by the Mexico Senate also places a prohibition on manufacturing, marketing and importing of …
- Study: Plant-Based Diet May Moderate Relationship Between Adverse Childhood Experiences and Early Mortality
- Study: Vegan Diet Associated With Favorable Lipid Profile, May Have Cardioprotective Effects
- Top Vegan Studies So Far in 2021
- Study: Vegan Diet in Young Adulthood “Associated With a Lower Risk of Cardiovascular Disease by Middle Age”
- Report: Lighlife Tops List of “Most Significant Players of the Global Plant-Based Meat Market”
- Report: Vegan Pet Food Market Grows to $9 Billion, to Grow to $15 Billion by 2028
There are dozens of farm sanctuaries across the globe; click here for a detailed list!