Introducing the Vegan Piecaken By Melinda McKee, PETA.org If you can’t choose between pie and cake for dessert, we’ve got the recipe for you. The vegan “piecaken” might be the craziest thing you’ve ever seen, and it’s the perfect treat to show people how fantastic animal-free food can look and taste. We started with 3 …
- Study: Vegan Pet Good “At Least as Palatable” to Dogs and Cats, Doesn’t Compromise Welfare
- Study: Vegan Diet Provides for Normal Height and Weight Progression in Children, Can be Beneficial
- Fight – a Vegan Poem
- Kite Hill Launches Vegan Creamy Queso, New Line of Protein Yogurt
- Jay-Z Invests $250 Million in Plant-Based “Tesla of Chicken”
- No Difference in Muscle Structure/Function or Cardiovascular Fitness Between Vegans and Omnivores, Says Study
There are dozens of farm sanctuaries across the globe; click here for a detailed list!